Aug 31st, 2009
Welcome to Richmond Property Corp.'s new website.
Live with us
Call us today to book a tour:Kyle Julius / 519-400-1350
Find usMap Looking for our developments?
We have properties throughout Guelph in prime locations, take a look on our map... Go!
- "My time living in Edinburgh village so far has been a very enjoyable experience. It is conveniently located close to the mall, Metro, Campus and other various locations. If the opportunity arises I would definitely recommend living here."
Brittany B., Criminal Justice Public Policy - 230 Chancellor's Way
- "For someone who is new to the city Edinburgh village provides a welcoming atmosphere and a great way to meet new people. Chancellor’s way is a self sufficient village with everything from Metro, grocery store, banking department stores, and stone road mall right next door. Everything that you need is available to you! You could not ask for anything more."
Grahame C., Marketing - 220 Chancellor's Way
- "I like living in Edinburgh village as it’s a great location for a number of reasons. It takes only a few minutes to walk to school and if not walking, the bus stop to campus is just across the street. The apartments have lots of space as do the bedrooms. Apart from that, living with all students is a great way to meet friends and a fun atmosphere to be a part of."
Cline, English - 230 Chancellor's Way
- "I have lived in Edinburgh village for over 2 years and I love it. Not only is everything so nearby, but the people who live here are friendly and outgoing. There is always something to do on any given night and nothing is too far away."
Konstantin M., Philosophy - 205 Chancellor's Way
- "I have been living here since may 1st 2007. I love that:
● Close to important places: campus – 7 min walk, mall 1 min, walk as well as 24/7 big grocery store, also: LCBO, gas station, bus stop
● Parking lots are large and you rarely have to worry about not finding a spot
● Buildings are kept clean, and when there are holes in walls or something gets dirty it gets fixed or cleaned immediately
● The security gives the place a safe feeling and they keep the noise and ruckus to a comfortable level.
● Enjoyable events that are held: i.e. cook offs, charity events, block party J "
Scott, Psychology - 220 Chancellor's Way